Charming Vacation Rentals in Drage, Croatia


Drage, a small coastal village located near the Kornati islands, is a paradise for anyone seeking tranquility and natural beauty away from the bustling city. The heart of this piece of heaven is Vitolina Superior, a luxurious mobile house boasting all the comforts one can ask for.

Immobilien Englisch - apartments in Drage - real estate investment Drage

Surrounded by the clear blue waterfront and breathtaking greenery, the Vitolina Superior is a 378 square meter property that houses modern amenities and a sleek design. It boasts a tasteful interior and exterior, featuring stylish anthracite color on the outside while maintaining a pristine white on the inside. The house comes with a spacious living room, a well-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. Overlooking the serene environment, the 18 square meter terrace offers a captivating view of the Adriatic Sea and the Kornati islands. The house, including the terrace, retails for a net price of 62,180.00 EUR.

The Vitolina Superior ensures a homely and inviting atmosphere with high durability and sound & heat insulation. It features a flat ceiling with metall construction, vinyl floor coverings, and walls treated with paint. The house is filled with natural light, thanks to the PVC windows and a balcony sliding door. You do not have to worry about household appliances and utilities as the property comes fully equipped with manual fittings, pipes, LED lights, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and an 80l boiler.

Anyone lucky enough to land a vacation in Drage will not be disappointed. It provides a gateway to the beauty of the Kornati islands and an opportunity to enjoy Croatia’s rich culture and take in the stunning coastal scenery. Along with providing a luxurious stay, the Vitolina Superior offers conveniences as its price includes the fully equipped mobile house and the terrace, transportation, crane works, and setup at the scenic HERON ISLAND – Drage (Pakoštane) – Croatia. Planning your stay is hassle-free as the payment conditions are flexible, with 70% due at contract signing and the remaining 30% two days before handing over.

Drage presents an excellent opportunity for vacationers to experience the beautiful Kornati islands and immerse in the unspoiled natural surroundings. The luxurious Vitolina Superior offers a fully equipped and comfortable stay that makes it your dream home away from home in this paradise.

Kroatien fragt
  • Ist ungültig
  • Senden