Buying Process of Properties in Drage, Croatia


Welcome to Drage, Croatia’s Coastal Paradise

Delve into the tranquil location of Drage, situated in the picturesque region of Istrien, Croatia. Known for its pristine beaches, azure waters, and eye-catching landscapes, Drage has been a sought-after destination for locals and tourists alike. Today we focus on a unique property available in this region - the mobile house Vitolina Superior.

Immobilien Englisch - villas in Drage - seaside properties

Buying Property in Drage, Croatia

Finding an ideal property in Drage is a dream come true for many. The region is known for its beautiful and affordable properties, and one such gem is the mobile house Vitolina Superior. Length being 9m, and it's width 4.2m, this property boasts an area of 378 m². The mobile house includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a beautiful 18 m² terrace, and other amenities.

The Vitolina Superior

This mobile house comes with Advanced PVC windows and balcony sliding doors for a seamless view of the outdoors. The house’s structure is fortified with metal, and fitted with sound and heat insulation for complete comfort. The vinyl flooring, combined with a customised kitchen, LED lights, inverter air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and an 80l boiler give this house a luxurious touch. In addition, the terrace provides a lovely outdoor space perfect for relaxation, all included in the total price of 62.180,00 EUR (net price without VAT) or 75.859,60 EUR including 22% VAT.

Insights from the Experts

When investing in properties in Drage, Croatia, it's crucial to consider the location, value for money and legal matters associated with the buying process. The management company Baltic d.o.o offers 10 years of warranty following the installation date. The payment terms include 70% payment at the contract signing and the remaining 30% two days prior to the handover. This property truly delivers the complete package of comfort, convenience and value.


In conclusion, buying a property in Drage, Croatia, especially notable offerings like the Vitolina Superior, is an exciting and valuable investment. If the peaceful surroundings, stunning scenic beauty, and comfort are what you seek, Drage is the perfect place for you.
Kroatien fragt
  • Ist ungültig
  • Senden